Custom Search

Monday, August 10, 2009

Just Wanted To Say...

      Last week I got a job with Central Texas Baseball Academy, a brand new indoor and outdoor facility right outside of Austin in Dripping Springs. I choose this job particularly because I am going to have the opportunity to coach my own tournament team, possibly two teams.  In the coming weeks, I will start to add blogs following my team and put to the test my skills as head coach of my own competitive ballclub. As I continue my story of how I was able to transform from a head case to a mentally sound competitor, you will also see how I will be able to take these same skills ingrained in me during my years at Fullerton and teach them to my young players. This is the opportunity I have been waiting for to fulfill any doubts some people may have about my credibility as a coach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment